The Upper Valley can be a lot of fun during the winter months. Even though it has been a particularly cold winter, there are still plenty of ways for you to embrace the season! Here are 6 ideas to get you outside this winter!
- Go ice skating at one of these 6 FREE Ice Skating Places in the Upper Valley!
- Go sledding at one of the 5 Best Sledding Spots in the Upper Valley!
- Try out Ice Fishing! You can experience Ice Fishing at Dewey's Pond with Hartford Parks & Rec on January 27th.
- Pull out your Skis or Snowboard and use one of these great Ski Deals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
- Take a Winter Hike in the Upper Valley! Just be sure to use the proper equipment and bundle up! Make it extra fun by bringing along some snowshoes.
- Go snow tubing at Arrowhead Recreation Area (Claremont, NH)! A great option for those that don't ski or snowboard!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts a new article.